Saturday, March 12, 2011

Brew Works Magic at Brewerkz

Used to work somewhere near to one of the most happening spot in this small island - Clarke Quay. Friday night was when we will head to somewhere to grab a beer or two and bitch about nonsensical people around the world.


Brewerkz is one of the places for such occasion. Brewerkz - "Brew Works" - quite a quirky name huh? This place serves about 15 types of unique own-brewed beer, those that you can't never find at the supermarket.


Frankly I am not a beer person. However, I must admit that beer suits casual conversation the most. I do like Bintang beer from Bali. I still remember how i drank a whole mug of chilled Bintang beer the moment I sat down with my friends at the restaurant.


This place is always crowded with well-heeled white-collared people sitting in groups, chatting jovially and of course, drinking beer. The first time I came here it somehow reminded me of Paulaner Bräuhaus at Hotel Indonesia Kempinski, Jakarta. Darn, how could I forget this place and Paulaner beer - one-litre of it made me lost so much of.... Okay, enough of whining...


I tried their honeyed beer. Pretty smooth and definitely for ladies who opt for something light and easy to go with. I prefer the Darkside Lager though. My friend somehow got us some huge onion rings for signing in FourSquare @@



Apart from beer beer beer beer beer and more beer, Brewerkz has a really extensive food menu as well, serving finger food such as fries that go best with beer to sandwiches, pizzas and hearty Pork Knuckle. We ordered some Nachos and they were sooooooooooo goooooooodd....


If you are really not a beer person, wines, spirits, liquors and cocktails are available from the menu as well. Come on guys, you want to see how their brew works, don't you :)


Let's head for beer next Friday!


Brewerkz Riverside Point
30 Merchant Road
#01-05/06 Riverside Point
Singapore 058282
Tel: +65 6438 7438

No comments:

Post a Comment