Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sugar Rush

Sugar, Oh, Honey Honey...
You're my candy girl, and you got my wanting you...

I know I have put on so much weight but how can I resist those angelic donuts and cheesecakes?
No, I can never say no to them...

OK, instead of buying half dozen like how I used to be, I bought only three - savory cheese, sinful coco loco (chocolate inside out) and green tea.


Well, the exact reason behind the three donuts is - I wanted to have U Hu! Hu! cheesecakes as well. Stood in front of The Loaf, Pavilion for 5 minutes, feeling disappointed as I couldn't find my favorite green tea and caramel flavor :( So I got only the chocolate (right) and raspberry.


Having these cheesecakes in paper cups brings up some of me of my childhood memories. Do you remember how you carefully scooped ice-cream from the similar cup, with a flat wooden spoon? No fancy flavors, it's always chocolate, vanilla or strawberry.


My pre-dinner desserts - U Hu! Hu! Chocolate Cheesecake and Cheese doughnut from J Co. The doughnut was simply irresistible, so heavenly fluffy.


The cheesecake, on the other hand, was slightly disappointing. The upper layer of chocolate remains sinful as how I remember it used to be, but the cake, tasted so bland that I thought I was eating soaked sponge cake.


Anyway, they made my day. This is my real sweet escape...


Lotsa love to all the beautiful ladies who love sweet stuffs. Eat them without any sense of guilt!
Life is too short for bad wines, bad food and of course, bad desserts!

No comments:

Post a Comment