Monday, November 8, 2010

Delicious

I love the combination of white and cyan-blue (or maybe turquoise).

The name of the restaurant says it all. Everyone loves delicious food.

My first acquaintance with Delicious was some years back, that was at Bangsar Village, when I was still young. Paid a visit again three months ago, to one of their branches which is located at the upscale Dua Residency. (Man, I would love to have one of the units here...)


The signature bird cages were the first thing I saw the moment I set foot in the restaurant. The interior designer has definitely done a fabulous job for such concept. Everything blends harmoniously.


Well-heeled & white-collared executives / professionals were most of the patrons here during lunch hour. Did I not mention that all the posh cars were parked in front of the restaurant as well?


 * * *


Yesterday, I met Mei for lunch in Delicious again, but at Bangsar Village this time.
While I was studying their menu and Facebooking at the same time, she appeared and this first thing this woman said right after the courteous hello was - "I think we are wearing the same blouse."


Half stunned, I looked at her blouse, laughed so hard and asked "From Topshop?" She nodded. More laughs. Mine purple while hers blue.


"Hey, we are like 16 years old now, erm no, maybe 14, you know, like those teenage girls who like to dress the same as their friends."


What a coincident. We should buy some lottery tickets together as well :)


Raspberry cooler. I think this is done with some mashed raspberries and topped with soda water. Well, was not too bad anyway.



Mei had the French Onion Soup. It looked very tempting for me though, with the generous cheese... Should try it during the next visit.


Classic Reuben sandwich. Frankly I was not so pleased with the slightly burnt toast but it tasted real good. The melted cheese saved everything though. I always love this sandwich as it comes with sauerkraut but I find that their sauerkraut this time was a bit bland? Oh, I am missing those from El Cerdo now :)


Traditional Beef Meatballs Spaghettini. (Photo taken during my previous visit to Delicious at Dua Residency). The pasta tasted great and I love meatballs. I think in order for me to gorge the whole plate effortlessly without any sense of guilt, I should have starved myself for hours first...


This lovely restaurant serves international cuisine- decent salads / appetizers, pastas, sandwiches, pies / quiches to main course like lamb shank or the local everlasting rendang can all be found in their menus. I should go back - for more food and desserts, and their Death by Iced Chocolate. (It's so good and so tempting that I sipped a large portion of it, only realizing I have not taken any photo of it, sorry)
 

 Delicious, Dua Residency

No comments:

Post a Comment