Friday, November 12, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

If only I could eat less, but pray more (frequently) and love more (passionately).


Elizabeth Gilbert traveled to Italy, India and Indonesia to search for everything. I wish I could do the same. Well maybe I can skip the spiritual trip to ashram; I don’t think I will have the stamina to do what she has done in India, ever.


I love food. Or rather, there’s always a love-hate relationship between me and food. You can easily win my heart with food. How can I eat without putting on any unwanted fats on my body? Oh god, this is definitely not something to preach please.


I am never a religious person but I never doubt the existence of God (or Gods / Goddesses). I just don’t spend enough time bonding with Him.


I don’t love passionately.
I love mom and dad, but I don’t spend enough time with them.
I love Whisky and Vodka (my dogs, okay), but I don’t spend enough time with them.
I love my late grandma, but I don’t think I have spent enough time with her. I wish I’d have more days to love her.
Love is a strong word. It’s never easy to love someone easily, unconditionally, deeply, but, being loved is always great…


I am so blessed to be able to read more books these days. Can’t believe I weep as if I have been dumped upon finishing A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini. Even worse than what happened when I have read and watched The Kite Runner.



My working desk is now officially my display desk. All the knick-knacks that I brought back – photo frames, little gifts, soft toys, McDonald’s premium items and books are all displayed nicely here.



I love the designer’s Evian bottles the most. Jean Paul Gaultier is the second edition while Paul Smith is the third. I got to know that the latest version is now Evian by Issey Miyake. Where can I get it? Please let me know.


Will be nice to have the first edition – the one by French Designer Christian Lacroix as well. I would love to have a complete collection of these gorgeous Evian(s) :)


Lotsa love to all who love, and to all being loved.

2 comments:

  1. Liebe! I have blog now huhu

    I cried like a baby whilst reading a thousand splendid suns too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a heartbreaking story huh?

    Hehe, I will make sure I check your new blog all the time :P

    Love...

    ReplyDelete