Saturday, November 13, 2010

Everybody loves bubbly

Everyone loves the bubbly champagne, don't you?
Special occasions are not special enough without champagne.


I turned from someone who dislikes the dryness of champagne / sparkling wine to a huge fan of them after being in a duty free island for one year.


Veuve Clicquot is fabulous, so does Moët et Chandon.
Once saw the VCP Rose at the airport (Jakarta if not mistaken). I totally understood what's "love at first sight" that moment.

"The Vintage Rosé 2004 offers a deep pink colour with highlights of copper and delicate, light effervescence. The nose, extremely elegant, at first reveals flavours of ripe red fruits that burst on the tongue, before gradually giving way to violets, lilacs and light "pastry" notes."

I should have bought it. It's merely less than USD 100. Darn.


Dom Pérignon can be saved for my big day :)


Oh, I love Prosecco as well. It tastes great, and not as arrogant as Champagne.


Lotsa love to all the bubby lovers...
I want to undergo the fermentation process in Champagne, France.

No comments:

Post a Comment