Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Away. Again

Haven't really got the time to update what's wrong with me lately here. Yes, I have moved again. From one island to another. A city island this time. Everything was mad rush.

Life has been okay, could be better. Getting used to traveling with the subways, not to forget bus.

Looking for more places for better food. 

Paying rental which is almost equivalent to the money sufficient for a nice apartment / posh imported car back in my home country. 

Just realized that I have a long-abandoned twitter account. My last tweet was nearly exactly one year ago - when the Christmas was just around the corner.I should start to tweet more. Not only for work anymore.
Do check out the right panel here.

This year, I am not home for Christmas.
Have a blessed Christmas, lotsa love to all lonely souls away from home and loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment