Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What is time?

Time? That's a strange concept for me whilst I was enjoying my sun, sea, food and so much more in Bali. No phone, no watch. ALL I have is my own sweet time.I woke up at my own preferred time, wandered a few rounds in my room, take a deep breath of fresh air at my balcony and only started to think what am I gonna do next for the rest of the day. What did I do? Nothing, oh, just laze around the stunning Nusa Dua beach. WHAT? Look at the below...


The Nusa Dua Beach is simply stunning. Plentiful of deck chairs to enjoy the sun. The sea is clear but was just so-the-opposite during low tide @@. I brought along "Sheer Abandon" by Penny Vincenzi and finished a few good chapters by the beach. Oh, am I in heaven? *Only better with the sight of good looking surfers...*


A looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnggggggggg stretch of beach, connecting a few elegant beachfront Resorts, such as the Westin and Laguna. Too bad, wasn't able to catch sunset as it was gloomy during that few precious days. And I was not willing to drag myself out of my Heavenly Bed (it's really the iconic bed that can be found only at The Westin) to catch sunrise. I need my beauty sleep hallo...


This hut gives me a strong Balinese feel. Taken this in the evening, with breeze blowing, I was just calmed and relaxed while walking here...


What else to do in the morning? Enjoy a nice brekkie. I had my breakfast at Ikan Restaurant. Al-fresco dining, overlooking the sea. A bowl of healthy cereal is a must, with extra raisins and raw nuts!


My brekkie main course. Omelette, baked bean and pork bacon. Pardon me? Okay, I will repeat, PORK BACON. Oh, pork is omnipresent in Bali, even in the resort itself. Such a bless...


Miso soup with lotsa seaweed and tamago. The brekkie was great overall, but I still like the one with free-flow sparkling wine (uuurrr-hmmmm, like the one in Westin Langkawi :p)


Xx liebe...

No comments:

Post a Comment