Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A glimpse at The Laguna Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua, Bali

These photos brought great memories, as well as my sadness for not being able to stay in this stunning sister property. Sigh... How everyone highly-valued and positively commented The Laguna Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua, Bali rang in my mind again...


The Laguna Resort & Spa in Bali is one of the properties under The Luxury Collection, situated just right next to The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua. An approximately 5-minute walk leads me to the gorgeous lobby. Why was I there? A dinner at the celebrated Ocean Terrace restaurant, with my generous ex-boss and her colleague.

*Okay, that compensated for not being able to stay there, they were fully-booked :( Well, a dinner was better than nothing*


The lobby can be described with ONE word - STUNNING. (I meant it, real stunning).Love the centrepiece, with all the little petals hanging down from the ceiling. The biggest drawback? Open-air. I was sweating like a pig when I reached the lobby.


The pool area. Sorry, the picture didn't portray the essence of Luxury Collection as I went there around 9 pm, for dinner :)


Ocean Terrace, one of the most renowned restaurants in Nusa Dua area. Woody but elegant. We were being seated in a small private area. The wind that night was strong, blowing my hair and I felt so sexy, haha...


It will be even better if we could have our dinner at the beach area. I love the lanterns. Okay, I am grateful, I couldn't ask for more :)


My appetizer - white diver scallops (according to my memory). The presentation was lovely and I am a scallop freak. I could have thousands of it (I am serious). This is great, despite a lil' salty.


Soooorrryyyy, I really can't remember the type of fish in my main course. But you will be recommended with the freshest selection if you were there so not to worry. You can choose from a variety of ways in cooking your selected fish too. I had it grilled with green grapes and hazelnuts accompanied.
 

Succulent wagyu beef with mashed potato and mushroom. So tempting and juicy... Mmmmmm....


If I were to visit Bali again, I will stay here for sure (provided my loyalty as a Starwood fan remains :p).


Love, xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment