Saturday, May 15, 2010

Heading to Bali

Yeah, I have finally made my way to the Islands of God, Bali, by myself. If you were to ask me for the thousandth time on why did I go to Bali alone, I am just gonna answer the same - I do not have a good travel partner, so I have decided to go there alone, after all, my colleagues are there anyway :)


It's been a loooooonnnnnggg time since I last flew with Malaysia Airlines. The ticket to Bali this time was just slightly more expensive than AirAsia, so I have decided to see how have they changed, looking at I have been warned on the quality of service.




Got my ticket finally. Oh, I have been missing this kind of "decent" air ticket than those which look like receipts. OK, that's what differentiate them with the low-cost airlines.


My lunch in the outbound flight to Bali. It was not nice, but better than nothing or having to purchase @@ The Ferrero Rocher compensated everything anyway.


Sipping white wine offered while watching "Tooth Fairy"... Dwayne Johnson is just simply gorgeous...


Was shocked when I touched down at Ngurah Rai Bali Airport. It doesn't look like an "airport", does it?


Another shock - the interior was worse. The immigration officers were *comment censored*. It took me nearly one hour to get rid of the immigration. Sigh...


Another nightmare at the immigration (again) upon departure. Please make sure you give yourself sufficient of time to catch your flight or the consequences? Stuck at the immigration with yelling toddlers, annoyed tourists and missed flight @@

I was blessed as they have allocated me a window seat at the FIRST row. Aaaaaahhh, extravagant space for my short legs...

My late lunch in my inbound flight coming home. It was, sigh, served very late and horrible. (And no Ferrero Rocher!)


 Don't ask me which archipelago is this. Java? I have no idea...


The super clear blue sky denotes a perfect ending of my solo Bali trip...


More stories on Bali up next xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment