Sunday, May 9, 2010

Back to Home. Back to City

Home is where your heart lies. My heart undeniably lies in my city home. I have finally got myself a slightly-more-than-two-weeks leave and now posting this blog in the comfort of my very own home :)

Look at my table calender (which is being placed in my aquarium-like office). Those marked with a love sign doesn't mean I will be meeting my lover okay, it simply indicates how happy I am to be able to go home and meet everyone... (Look what I have scribbled on 24th as well...)



Leaving the isolated island on a Saturday morning. Sipping Chamomile Jing Tea whilst flipping newspaper, and chatting with the friendly and extremely helpful Airport Rep in the elegant and cozy Westin Airport Lounge. Waiting to go on-board isn't that bad now. This Lounge is simply fabulous, how I wish there will be more similar "Westin" cocoons in airports, and I will never think that time wasted in waiting to go on-board is another great torture, especially while traveling alone.




Oh not to forget, Bali here I come (tomorrow)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment