Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sunset. Sea. Sanity. Sentiment. Songs

I will be here for another two weeks. Two pathetic weeks? I don't know. I have been sort of "dying" to leave but I reckon that I will miss some stuffs that I get so easily here.

I am pretty sure I will miss drinking, reading, lying, sunbathing, daydreaming at the beach.

"When I think back on these time and the dreams we left behind..."
(Listening to Faith Hill's There You'll Be)


I will definitely miss restaurants where you can take off your shoes and feel the sand between your toes. 

"I am all out of faith, this is how I feel.
I am cold and I'm ashamed lying naked on the floor.
Illusion never changed into something real.
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn.
You're a little late, I'm already torn"
(Listening to Natalia Imbruglia's Torn)


How can I resist the dine-and-wine sessions by the beach, accompanied by sound of waves, stunning sea view (and sometimes good looking guys passing by)

Caramelized Banana Crepe with Coconut Ice-cream that made me felt heaven on earth

"Y Como libro el corazon
Nos ensena que hay temor
Que hay fracasos y maldad
Que hay batallas que ganar"
(Listening to Il Divo's Heroe)

Yes you are right, I am trying to be as dramatic as the sky here...


My mind was wandering and wondering...
People tend to take things for granted. 
You don't realize how much something / someone meant for you,
until the day you live without it /  him / her.

Out of sudden, I was feeling melancholic...
Was it because I missed someone?
Or was it because I lost too much?
"The first cut is the deepest and I'll try to love again" 
(Listening to Sheryl Crow's The First Cut is the deepest)

Nobody knows what is in the future.
Live as if you are gonna die tomorrow...
This somehow pushes me to see what kind of person I become as time goes...



The Brasserie, a new French restaurant at Pantai Cenang, Langkawi.
I love this place. I love the couches and everything white here.
Should I have my last best memory here?

No comments:

Post a Comment