Sunday, March 28, 2010

Where will I be next?

My heart is urging me to go for a break, so as my mind and my body. I seriously need a break from all these. I found that my EQ is getting better when I am here, at least, I can't remember when was the last time I lost my temper and banged / crashed thing. Oh, of course, I pulled my face in certain circumstances, after all, I'm a human being.


When can I get a nice break to wherever I want to? I have plenty, hundreds of places in my mind that I would love to go, it's just, too little time, and call me a nut or even sissy, I don't go certain places without companionship. Well, I am not a coward, at least, some places are to go with loved one.


I missed nice airports. I missed packing my stuffs and looking forward to where will I be next. Will I be in the Island of Gods next, finding myself enjoying the extravagant life? I hope so.


After all, I missed enjoying the beautiful skies while I am flying 30, 000 feet in the air...


Lotsa love from me, sitting in my favourite spot at Starbucks on a usually boring Sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment